The Hansen School District is looking for an energetic person that is willing to provide students with daily behavioral and mental health support that will provide the best possible academic knowledge and skills for the student. Someone to help pupils to develop skills, attitudes, and knowledge needed to provide a good foundation for continued education according to the guidelines outlined in each student’s Individual Education Plan.
The requirements are as follows:
· Bachelor’s degree and holds a current Psychiatric Rehabilitation Association (PRA) credential, or an individual who has a Bachelor’s degree or higher and was hired on or after November 1, 2010, to work as a CBRS specialist to deliver Medicaid reimbursable mental health services Knowledge of the diverse needs of children with disabilities and appropriate special education classroom practices
· The ability to work with students with emotional, physical, and mental disabilities, ability to support students one-on-one and small group situations
· Demonstrated knowledge of effective behavioral methods,
· Ability to maintain a positive learning environment
· Work well with students, staff, and the public
· Excellent organizational skills
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
· Able to work under deadlines
· Maintain confidentiality of staff and students
· Ability to lift up to forty pounds and push and pull up to one hundred pounds.
Please see the school district website for the application. Contact Daneille Heuvel at 208-423-5475 ext 2320 for more information. This position is open until filled with interviews beginning September 13, 2023.